Coaching Offerings from Malcolm and Christine:
Say “no” to obstacles and “yes” to the miraculous path available to you. We begin by taking an overview of your life and identifying the areas that need attention. We will assist you in establishing clear, measurable goals that will lead you to actualize your dreams.
Differences between coaching and therapy examples (there are exceptions)
When coaching is appropriate:
- Present to future.
- I have done the work on myself in therapy and I am aware of how different events in my life have affected me.
- I am a high-functioning individual who feels held back or stuck in a specific area of my life.
- I would like help learning new life skills to apply to a more satisfying life.
- I am ready and able to take action and desire accountability and support to help me continue moving forward.
- I am ready to take my life to the next level, such as identify my life purpose, a new career, or a new relationship.
When therapy is appropriate:
- Past to present.
- I am in an abusive relationship and need help and guidance.
- I have unresolved issues from the past.
- I have unmanageable emotions and cry more frequently than usual.
- I am struggling with an addiction or relationship dependency.
- I feel down more days than not.
- I feel on edge much of the time and like I might lose control at times.
- I feel helpless. I can’t get past the pain from how I was treated.