Anxiety, Depression & other Mental Health Screening
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Personality Profile (impact on self & relationships
What is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)?
MBTI Step I assesses four dimensions of individual personality:
- Extraversion (E) – Introversion (I)
Where you prefer to get energy or focus your energy
- Sensing (S) – Intuition (N)
What kind of information you prefer to gather and trust
- Thinking (T) – Feeling (F)
The process you prefer to use in making judgments & reaching to decisions
- Judging (J) – Perceiving (P)
How you prefer to orient yourself in the world around you
Helps people understand individual personality type & its relationship to performance, team dynamics, relationships, communications, etc. Discovery & insight gained provide a framework for addressing important issues personally & professionally.
MBTI Quick Facts:
- Used by 89 of Fortune 100 companies to maximize individual and team effectiveness from entry to executive levels.
- Selected by the nation’s top colleges and universities and by institutions worldwide as the foundational tool for student and alumni career development.
- Backed by more than fifty years of scientific research and ongoing global development.